- 16 oz. black beans (cooked & mashed)
- 1/2 green bell pepper (chopped)
- 1/2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 tbs. chili powder
- 1 tbs. cumin
- 2 tbs. Sriracha
- 1/cup bread crumbs
- garlic salt & pepper
- balsamic vinaigrette
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cover baking sheet with parchment paper and drizzle olive oil across top.
- Add beans, bell pepper, onion in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl - mix egg, chili powder, cumin, Sriracha, and dash of garlic salt & pepper.
- Add egg mixture to 1st bowl and slowly add in 1/2 cup bread crumbs until ingredients hold together.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup bread crumbs on a plate.
- Divide mixture into four patties and then place each side on the remaining bread crumbs before placing on baking sheet.
- Bake patties for 10-12 on each side.
- Served on an onion bagel, drizzled with balsamic vinaigrette.
- Also served with kale, avocado, and mushrooms!