- 2 bell peppers
- Ground beef or turkey
- 1 cup of quinoa
- 2 Persian cucumbers
- BBQ sauce (pineapple)
- Margarita salt (optional)
- Feta cheese
- Cook the ground meat on the stove top at a medium temperature.. once it is all brown, pour in BBQ sauce and stir to desired taste; along with margarita salt if you choose.
- Boil 2 cups of water and 1 cup of quinoa together and cook until seeds have spiraled out and have fully cooked through.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice off tops of bell peppers.
- Chop up bell peppers tops and the Persian cucumbers and place in bowl.
- Add meat and quinoa.
- Place empty bell peppers in boiling water for 2-3 minutes to soften them.
- Add mixture to bell peppers and place in oven for approximately 15minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with feta.
I also added a simple kale salad with a grapefruit balsamic and crushed peanuts!