- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup shitake mushrooms, chopped
- 1/4 cup prosciutto, washed & torn
- 1/2 cup pepper jack cheese, grated
- garlic salt & pepper
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Oil and heat frying pan.
- Add a pinch of each seasoning and mix while pouring into pan.
- Once omelette firms enough to flip to the other side, do so!
- Make sure both sides are lightly golden and cooked through.
Served with sliced avocado and a dollop of pesto!