- 1 Stonefire garlic Naan
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese
- 1 1/2 cup shredded chicken
- 1/4 cup basil pesto
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese(optional)
- Pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Sprinkle Naan with cheese(s).
- Drizzle salsa evenly over Naan.
- Sprinkle shredded chicken across Naan.
- Drizzle pesto evenly over Naan ( I use a fork to do this).
- (Sprinkle desired amount of pepper.)
- Cook pizza on low rack for 5minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden.
- Remove pizza, slice, and serve immediately.