- 1 small shallot, finely chopped
- 1/4 c. mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp. sour cream
- 3 tbsp. lime juice
- 2 tbsp. orange juice
- 1 lb. cooked shelled shrimp, chopped
- 1 c. grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 serrano chile, thinly sliced
- 2 ripe avocados, halved, pits removed
- Cilantro, for garnish
- Sweet potato chips, for serving
- In small bowl, whisk shallot, mayonnaise, sour cream, lime juice, orange juice and 3/4 teaspoon salt.
- In large bowl, toss shrimp, tomatoes, chile and half of dressing. Refrigerate 20 minutes or up to 2 hours.
- To serve, spoon into avocado halves and drizzle with remaining dressing. Garnish with cilantro and serve with sweet potato chips.
Recipe courtesy of Good Housekeeping.