- 3/4 cup oat flour (make by pulsing oats into a food processor or Vitamix; 1 cup of oats should yield 3/4 cup oat flour)
- 1 cup baking flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbs sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbs honey
- 3 tbs butter, melted
- 1 1/4 cups almond or coconut milk
- 1 cup cooked oatmeal
- 2 large eggs
- Whisk the dry ingredients (oat flour, flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder) in a small bowl. In a larger bowl, whisk the butter, milk, cooked oatmeal, honey, vanilla, and eggs together. Gently pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Heat a pan over low-medium heat. Pour in about a teaspoon to a tablespoon of coconut oil, depending on your pan size. Slowly drop in 1/4 cup dollops. Once bubbles have begun to form on the top of the pancake, flip the pancake and cook until the bottom is golden-brown, no more than 5 minutes in total. Wipe your pan with a napkin between each pancake or set of half-sized pancakes.
- Top with your fruit of choice and a dollop of syrup or agave.
Makes about a dozen full size pancakes.