- 3/4 lb. linguine (cooked and drained)
- 1 lb shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 oz. olive oil
- Lemon juice from 2 lemons
- 1/4 cup lemon zest
- Garlic powder
- Black pepper
- Cayenne pepper
- Green onion
- Melt butter in a pan and after 1 minute toss in shrimp, garlic powder, salt, green onion, and lemon juice.
- Sautee for 5 minutes or until shrimp is become pink.
- Add shrimp along with mixture to linguine.
- Add olive oil, salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper to taste.
- Toss extremely well and serve!