- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Pizza sauce for dipping
- Put quinoa and two cups of water in a covered pot.
- Bring to boil & then simmer for 20 mins. or until quinoa is tender.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together all ingredients, except pizza sauce.
- Distribute mixture into a greased mini muffin tin, filling each cup to the top, press down gently to compact.
- Bake for 15-20 mins.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan.
- Serve warm with sauce for dipping.
Makes 2 dozen mini bites.
This recipe is courtesy of The Food Network.